Mera number kab aayega?

I must be sounding like some lost Hindi heroine but seriously this is what i am thinking-Ki merea number kab aayega? I mean in the MBA planet. Almost everybody around me is getting an MBA and clearing those monstrous exams with ease while I seem to be writing atleast fifty exams per month and failing with increasing accuracy every time. Seriously, I think either God is refusing to grant me a MBA ka aashirwad or there is ......I don't know what to say.
So far, it has been a mad ride with trying to study in the train and ending up falling on angry-looking aunties and gentlemen, running to office and then to home while trying to memorise how to find the total surface area of a cube and so on and so forth. Well, I am glad all the exams are over with FMS being the last one!
Office is fine though it is growing in alarming rates. Everyday, there are some freshers looking lost and fresh(contrast!) standing near my bay. I try to give them the bossy looks but being the nice soul that I am, i give them my sweetest smile. One more thing, I've noticed they manage to call my male colleagues 'Sir' but I have been trying to get a 'Madam' out of them for me but to no avail.
Well, the 'Hum Paanch' group that we formed is standing precariously at 'Hum dono' with me and Rt in it. Mitwaa had been posted to another place in the same city for some time but unfortunately, he is returning this week ; ). And the guy left no stone unturned in announcing that he was back. With phone calls and mails, the guy was all over the place before actually arriving here. Had seen him some time back and I remember him looking like Hrithik in Koi Mil gaya-the food there had done no good to him! Anyways, since hi is going to be back, I guess the company here should do him some gooood!
Yo, the lion is in his cave after meeting with an accident. The guy will never learn! I don't know what makes him think he is one of the characters in 'Fast and the furious'! Anyways, he is alright and should be back soon.
Juggy D is out roaming with his relatives. Rt is here and rocking! Rocking in the right sense because her cousin bhaiya ki shaadi is scheduled for this month and the lady is attending dance practice classes for the same. She makes me roll with laughter when she comes everyday and does the steps in front of the loo mirror. Also she has found this newfound love for the internal blogging and is getting a huge fan following because of that! LOL!
And there is this virus in office which goes by the name KO (pronounced Kay-Oh- I thought Cow lol). The peculiar thing about this virus is that it stays outside of the computer. Whenever you are busy staring into your computer, you shall feel a earth-shaking kick on your chair. And thou shall see the virus appearing there with a wide grin behind those big black glasses! I and Rt are working on a proper antivirus for the same!
One more individual who deserves special mention here is a wannabe Daler Mehndi female version by the name QuietMeena. Nothing quiet about her. Especially when she goes 'Moge Moge tu rang de basanti on the top of her voice! You will not find me and Rt in our chairs cos we shall be rolling on the floor with laughter!
There's more to come....Will be back after a breather!

1 Comment:

  1. Archana Raghuram said...
    You are Aiswarya Hariskrishnan, right. Rt stands for Ritu? Nice meeting you here.

Post a Comment